May 26, 2012

Maxfactor silk gloss- REVIEW


     I Love wearing lipsticks and lip glosses a lot. I feel it’s the most important part of my makeup. Sometimes if I don’t feel like splashing colors on my face all I do is put on some kajal and a nude lipstick or a gloss and I am done! Add a smile on my face and I am ready to step out. These are my two weapons that I swear by and can’t live without them. Ok, so back to the point, I am going to review on my favorite lip gloss which is the Maxfactor Silk Gloss.

        ·         Average Rating: 4/5
        ·         100% would buy again
        ·         Package Quality: 4








My Take on Maxfactor silk gloss:
     I purchased this gloss about few months ago while shopping at the mall. This was the first product that I purchased from this company and fell in love with it since then. The gloss in the picture is in the color- 305-Burgundy Balm. As the name states “silk gloss” it is extremely silky and smooth in texture. I love the way it feels on my lips, unlike some other glosses which feels sticky when applied. Also, it smells amazing like hot chocolate. It is very moisturizing, so you may not apply lip balm underneath the gloss. I like to carry it in my makeup bag.
 This gloss is worth money for the quality it offers.  However, it is not very long lasting and you may have to reapply after few hours or use it with your lipstick.

-Swatch

                            

Hits:
1)     Silky smooth texture that you can’t resist.
2)     Easy availability at store or online.
3)     Easy to carry
4)     Affordable price
5)     Very moisturizing and shimmery.

Misses:

             1)     The only drawback that I can think of is the lasting power it offers. Needs to be
                   reapplied after 2-3 hours.


Price:

I bought this for INR 450 at the mall but I have seen it at cheaper rates on the websites.

Would I repurchase it?

Yes, I will definitely repurchase it very soon.
                                
Verdict:

This has become a must have for me and I am willing try more shades in it. Overall, it is a very good product to try out and would truly recommend it to give it a shot. 
Beware; you may fall in love with it. :P




~Love




                                                                                    

No comments: