November 10, 2012

Faces Canada blush- Light bole



I have been Diving into blushes recently wherever I go as I realized that I don’t have a good collection of blushes for different seasons, occasions, dresses or moods etc...Etc...
                                                 You know we girls never get enough….
   So anyways, in that hunt I ordered two blushes from Faces Canada- Light Bole and  Rose Gold from Healthkart.com
                      I’ll be reviewing the first one today and the second one will follow up soon…

                                                               Price- 299 INR





Packaging-
               Simple packaging in round black pot which is quite sturdy and can survive falls.
 It has an inbuilt mirror but there is no brush provided with it and that’s OK for me because the small brush            which usually comes along is hardly useful in my opinion.

                                                       What I think about this blush?


      First of all the color is hard for me to describe, it’s kind of warm-peachy- brown…I guess! I know I’m bad at describing colors!
             The texture is very soft and fairly pigmented, and is build-able as desired.
This is an absolute matte blush, I personally prefer matte blushes for work and this one just makes my life easier…

When I first saw this blush I got sad looking at the color, as dull colors makes me feel sad somehow…But,  when I tried it on the result was completely different than what I thought!
             It gives a very nice warm peachy flush to the cheeks and I am sure this will look good on most of the Indian skin tones.

      Staying power is about 3 hours max then it starts to fade so touch-ups are required…

Swatch-


The picture shows the color as deep brown but on application it is a warm peach with brown undertone...


Verdict-
Overall I am happy with the buy. I love the way it looks on me… and I would definitely recommend it to give it a try!


Ratings-
 JJJJ
-1 for the staying power.




~Love

No comments: