November 14, 2012

Maybelline Colossal Kajal


                                                                          Hola!....
I am a huge fan of kohls and kajals! In fact I can step out of my house without any makeup but never without my kajal on. So here we go beauties my first kohl review is right here!! Let's gooo!!...


         I purchased this kajal from my regular online haul.....and got this for about 150 INR.
I like the packaging of this kajal... It comes in a pen style, just need to roll up and use. I love such products as it's very convenient and saves time in sharpening the pencils, which also most of the time leads to product wastage....
                        The color pay off is average though, as you need to swipe at least 2-3 times to
                                                               bring out the desired color.
                       But, it definitey stays on for longs hours just as the company claims to offer...
                                                              long wear and smudge proof!
   
                                  Also, it is easily available at any local beauty store or online.
                                             I like to keep one in my makeup bag just in case...


                                                  The swatch above is a single swipe....

     This is definetly a must have for all the budget beauties....This kajal is a huge hit in the market and its
                                                                easily understood why!
             so if you are looking for an everyday kajal on budget with good quality and easy access....
                                                           this baby is the one for you!


Will I repurchase this?

Yes!!!


BeautyLife ratings-

êêêê

                                                               
                                                                   See you all soon.....




~Love










No comments: